Skip to main content
- On your device go to your network settings to view available wireless networks. This will look different depending on your type of device, examples are shown to the right.
- Find the SSID (wireless network name) called “HPS“.
- Connect to HPS.
- Upon connecting your device should open a web browser where you will see an authentication window, shown below.
- Enter your computer credentials into the username and password field and connect.
- If you previously authenticated within the last 30 days you will not see this pop-up window. If you did not authenticate and no window is popping up, please open a web browser on your device and visit the school website (http://www.hopedaleschools.org).
Was this article helpful to you?