Releasing Queued Print Jobs via a Print Station
There are dedicated print stations spread throughout the buildings that allow you to release your queued jobs, please see the table below for current locations.
|Building||Location||Student Use?||Staff Use?|
|JSHS||MPR (Multipurpose Room)||X||X|
|JSHS||H-145 (LMC – Near math wing door)||X||X|
|JSHS||H-206 (Staff Room – Next to Copy Machine)||X|
|MES||E-259 (Main Office – Next to copy machine)||X|
|MES||E-221 (Staff Room)||X|
|MES||Grade 6 Hall (Outside E-116/E-118)||X||X|
- Locate a print station based on the grid above – it may be a monitor with a keyboard and mouse or a small touchscreen tablet mounted to the wall near the copy machine/printer. It will be labeled [PRINT RELEASE].
- Log into the print station using your domain (computer) credentials.
- You will see a list of your queued print jobs:
- Select the Print button next to the job to print it to the printer located next to the print station.
- If you have multiple jobs in the queue you can click the Print All button located in the bottom right corner.
- You will automatically be logged out after 15 seconds of inactivity, or you can click the Log out button at the top.